Importance of a Video

skylus

Hey guys,

I know this question may have been discussed here on several occasions. however I have searched here and didn’t see the answer to what I’m asking here.

So I said hey, that’s why this forum exists 🙂

I know that everyone say a video is very important. can attract potential buyers etc.

I am sure it can do no harm, but it does take time of preparations. and for someone like me(I do windows application development mainly), I am not sure it’s cost effective, as my time is limited as is.

Another point, if I do choose to have a video done, does it have to be done by me? is hiring someone for this out of the question?

I’d love to hear your opinions.

Thanks guys!

Thank you guys 🙂

You have given me interesting insights about this.

I think I’m gonna invest some time on this now. it seems as though it can be worth it.

But tell me please, had any of you a gig that you didn’t put a video on it for starters and then adding one boosted your sales on it? anyone heard of such case?

Thanks again ! =]

Thank you guys 🙂

I think I’m gonna invest some time on this now. it seems as though it can be worth it.

But tell me please, had any of you a gig that you didn’t put a video on it for starters and then adding one boosted your sales on it? anyone heard of such case?

Thanks again ! =]

Thank you guys 🙂

Thanks again ! =]

Thank you guys 🙂

Thanks again ! =]

Thank you guys 🙂

Thanks again ! =]

Archived