Fiverr Forum

Important advice for new sellers

I saw many posts on Forum related to not getting orders on Fiverr. So I spent 30 mins to write this, sharing my experience.

Follow these steps :

1. Use SEO keywords on your new Gig title. (Use Fiverr Search bar to get the idea of the keyword)

2. Make sure to choose the right category for the Gig.

3. Write the professional description and explain everything related to your service. (Include some extra free service in the beginning)

4. Create the most attractive Thumbnail image for your gig. (Your Thumbnail should explain the quality of your service).

5. After Publishing the Gig your focus should be on marketing your gig.

6. Use your professional profile picture. (Don’t take selfies with filters)
    7.If you get any order you need to do everything possible to make happy and fully satisfy the buyer, because you need 5.0 rating until you reach level 1(Mentions You cannot ask for rating to the buyer).
    8.If the buyer is happy with your service he will return to you for more work. (better to get high rating to the returning buyer)

7. If you are sincere and honest with your work the success is must yours.
    10.If you maintain the high rating and response time (conversation does matter) You can reach easily to level 2.
    11.Must read Fiverr TOS.

If you feel the above information is better then don’t forget to check out my Gig at /neotechincpk

Thank you! Happy Freelancing

1 Like

Why’s that?

Or you might get zero orders your first month.

Becoming a level 2 seller does not promise such a thing.

Other then that, looks spot on.

if one gig impression is good and others are bad it can effect to your ranking in the search. so better in the start you create 1 Gig.

I will respond you depends on my simple experience:

True

Maybe

True

False

True

False

True

True

False

True

True

True

True 100%

Maybe

Maybe

True 200%

1 Like

Do you have inside information that others don’t? Why would one gig effect an other?

2 Likes

Most of this is either redundant or bad advice, especially 9.

Never, ever post your gig to forums or blogs. That’s not marketing. That’s spamming. And it doesn’t work. It’s advice like this that explains why Twitter and Facebook Groups are routinely littered with Fiverr Spam. It reflects poorly on all of us. Why are you making up advice?

12 is possible, but not at all a sure thing.

15 is definitely made up. This simply isn’t true and there’s no way you can project how many orders people will get at Level 2 and it depends on many factors and varies from person to person.

What you’re saying about gig impressions is also incorrect and illogical. As is what you said about Fiverr sellers needing to charge super low. Don’t encourage people to exploit themselves. This isn’t even true.

Sorry, but this is a dangerously ignorant post. Please don’t make up advice and don’t encourage spammy behavior. This doesn’t make you look smart.

2 Likes

I like this quote, it is somewhat motivating

Okay I removed those number that you consider are incorrect.

Okay I removed those numbers that you consider are incorrect.

We don’t consider them incorrect. They are. What you advised for promotion not only doesn’t work and is universally hated, but it actually goes against the ToS of the platforms you advised.

It’s really unfortunate when people make up advice here to try to look smart.