Fiverr Community Forum

Important tips for a new seller

In this topic, I am going to discuss some important things to sell your gigs on Fiverr. So let’s get started.

1]Be original:- Many sellers (generally graphic designers) are selling gigs by just copying the templates of prestructured banners, logos or other graphics. Even many sellers sell the work by copying from other sites.
To make your work transparent and original you must do the original and authentic work for buyers. Because- "Buyer’s satisfaction must be your motto"
If you are writing articles then you must start your work from scratch.

2]Be authentic:- Many sellers(Generally article writers) are selling the work without doing any type of content related research and just sell the non-authentic content to sellers. If you are selling this type of content and your buyer give you a bad review, then your overall profile will become unimpressive and it can’t attract more buyers.
Doing authentic work for the buyer increases the chance of reordering work from the buyer. The buyer will give you a good rating and from that ratings will help you in the future.

3]Ready for the first order:- After publishing gig, you have to be ready for order. Your first order can arrive at any time.

4]Be online:- If you are a new seller then you must be online as much as possible. Because of other experienced gigs and sellers also there but many buyers want an online partner. It increases the rate of ordering gig.

5]Be professional while chatting:- Chatting with the buyer is more important because the chat type decides the order. Nowadays many experienced sellers using only professional language because many buyers like the friendly conversation. But sending emojis on the chat and using short terms of message can hurt your acceptance for the order.

6]Give your best every time:- This is the most understandable topic which doesn’t need to be discussed. Increasing the reviews of buyers helps you very much so you have to be your best version every time.

About me:- Check profile @Dhruv1563

12 Likes

Thanks for share the informative information.

3 Likes

really informative thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for share is great information

3 Likes

Thank you For the information it’s so help full.
You can see my gig to give some pros and cons.
link:-https://www.fiverr.com/share/qDKQo5

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind information …!

2 Likes

Really good advice for new sellers

3 Likes

As expected design. I really like the way you have written the description of your gig. You got 10/10 for this. Samples of your work should be uploaded in form of PDF as well, that helps to see the portfolio quickly. You can add a link of your portfolio website like Dribble.

2 Likes

thank you very much @dhruv_1563 for sharing informative information with us.
good luck.

1 Like

Hello , great tips. Thanks for sharing. Greetings from Greece

Maria S.

1 Like

Thank you
Will try to upload my designs in PDF version very soon

1 Like