Fiverr Community Forum

Important tips for new seller to get gig sell

Hello guys,
how are you all?
after passing 3 years of my Fiverr career, I’ve gathered a lot of tips and have experience in that marketplace.
last 2 years, I was too busy for my professional work and for that reason I can’t spend time in the forum and also my profile.
Now I want to share a few tips for new sellers who joined Fiverr recently and I think it will help them to understand about Fiverr marketplace.
First of all, after creating your Fiverr account, you should do something to start your sell.
so, follow me:

1. At first, you need to create gigs about your skills (Fiverr will allow you to create 7 gigs as a new seller)
  2. use an attractive gig image
  3. write a brief description of service in the details box
  4. before using tag/keywords, you need to research and find perfect keywords about your service and then you should use.
  5. user gig price perfectly depends on your service.

after creating your gig, most of the new sellers will not get automatically orders if they don’t do marketing.

share your gig links for using marketing such as Do SEO about your gig link, post to social media sites (facebook, twitter,Linkedin, Instagram).

if you do marketing your gig link perfectly, you must get sold.

if you think that this post is helpful for you, then press like, comment your question and visit my Fiverr profile.

See you again in another post.

Thanks

Have a Good Day.

24 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks brother for your informatio. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

wc :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your good tips and tricks

1 Like

welcome :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thanks for your tips.

1 Like

Good marketing can only gets sales if people want your product and it isn’t hugely competitive on Fiverr.

Don’t make unfounded, general guarantees.

1 Like

:+1:Useful tips for a new seller. Thanks

2 Likes

welcome :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thank you for your tips

1 Like

welcome …

Thanks a lot for this tips. I want to ask that there is a option “SEO Title” under the titile, what words should use in “SEO Titile”.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Zain,
SEO title means , you should use the words (key words) as your title that has highly engagement.
suppose, you are a designer and you want to give a serevice as “Logo design” . so at first you can think about that service, search google using “logo” , using few SEO tools to check the priority and similar words for logo design service.
use that word in your “Gig title” that you see the higher priority, high volume in search, low competitor, lot of visitor.
if you use that types of words in your title, then your gig will be easily get a position infront of search list.

welcome :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks you🤝

You are a wonderful person

2 Likes

:+1: thanks
Hope to more tips to published for us

Most important and potential tips for the beginner, thanx @smsservice4

1 Like

1 Like