how are you all?
after passing 3 years of my Fiverr career, I’ve gathered a lot of tips and have experience in that marketplace.
last 2 years, I was too busy for my professional work and for that reason I can’t spend time in the forum and also my profile.
Now I want to share a few tips for new sellers who joined Fiverr recently and I think it will help them to understand about Fiverr marketplace.
First of all, after creating your Fiverr account, you should do something to start your sell.
so, follow me:
- At first, you need to create gigs about your skills (Fiverr will allow you to create 7 gigs as a new seller)
- use an attractive gig image
- write a brief description of service in the details box
- before using tag/keywords, you need to research and find perfect keywords about your service and then you should use.
- user gig price perfectly depends on your service.
after creating your gig, most of the new sellers will not get automatically orders if they don’t do marketing.
share your gig links for using marketing such as Do SEO about your gig link, post to social media sites (facebook, twitter,Linkedin, Instagram).
if you do marketing your gig link perfectly, you must get sold.
if you think that this post is helpful for you, then press like, comment your question and visit my Fiverr profile.
See you again in another post.
Have a Good Day.