Fiverr Forum

[ IMPORTANT ] Tips For Sellers With No Orders!

Hi there,

i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down

Below are some tips that can help you

• Be Consistent On Platform
  • Continuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].
  • Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.
  • Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works for you in past doesn’t mean they are going to work forever fiverr is changing with time implementing new features and lots of good changes so you’ve to get better too !
  • Get in touch with your existing clients offer them discounts every 3 months or which suits best.
  • Word of mouth is everything offer services/discounts in return to your existing clients for referring you to their friends and family.
  • Check which gigs are performing better for your tags take inspiration from them.
  • Be professional when talking .
  • Make Improvements .
  • Keep hustling figure out ways to get orders.
  • Never Give Up no matter how many times you fail if certain strategy is not working change the strategy until it works for you.

Hope This Helps !

Best regards ,
shubhamdahale

No order at my gig
I got 4 orders for 9 months ! I feel sad!
No order Now what i do?
Help me get started on Fiverr please
I have completed 7 order in Last month
How to get orders tips
Fiverr ! Got no order :'(
Should i improve my gigs
Fresh to Fiverr!
Cannot getting order
Getting No Orders on fiverr
My fist gig lunch in the Fiverr
I am a new member on fiver
Hello everybody, I am new here!
Fiverr new seals
How can i Boost my account?
Introduction to Fiverr Myself
Hello Fiverr Lover😍.I am new here!
Seeking suggestion new seller
Upset Regarding to Order
New Seller Suggestion
Not receiving any order,
Still waiting for new order
Not getting expected order
Tips For Lower Gig Impression
Hello everyone I am new at fiverr. Please give me some suggestion to improve my gig impressions, click, views and order also
How to rank fiverr gig
No Orders as a Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Operator
Increase your gig chances
Not getting buyers for email template
How do I get frist order
Check my gig mistakes and guide me to get orders
Can i Edit my gig?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Your Welcome :slight_smile: :+1:

Thanks for creating such a wonderful information for us for getting the first order.
Im not getting orders since 1 month I will surely try this method.
Regards
@saqlainsk18

I have joined fiverr 3 months back. But not received even a single order. Hope your suggestion will work.

Nice one, has any buyer contacted you and said he saw your advert on social media??

thank you. I like the saying "Never Give Up no matter how many times you fail if certain strategy is not working change the strategy until it works for you. "

I love the rest of your advice, but I’d be careful with this one. Although some clients might view it as helpful, others might view it as harassment, especially if you’re doing it continuously when they haven’t explicitly stated this is something they’re interested in.

A better option might be to leave them with a discount when you deliver their order. You could say something along the lines of, “If you ever want to work together in the future, please quote _________ to receive a 5%-20% discount”.

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing :tada: :tada:

thanks for share…

Yes i agree Good suggestion :slight_smile: :+1:

Thank you @johnny1007

Nobody directly referred about social media but i’ve saw results from it people contacting me @charlesdike

@dongre_sudhir Best of luck sudhir :slight_smile:

@saqlainsk18 Let me know results i will love to help you :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing…:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for these nice tips these are new tips think it can be work will apply on gigs thanks

Thanks for sharing…:+1:

Its realy good suggestion for new seller.

Thanks for giving this valuable suggestion

Thank you all of you Glad to know these tips are useful for you all :slight_smile: :+1:

Thanks for sharing a wonderful information .

Regards
raihasnainali

Great tips. Thank you for sharing.