i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down
Below are some tips that can help you
- Be Consistent On Platform
- Continuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].
- Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.
- Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works for you in past doesn’t mean they are going to work forever fiverr is changing with time implementing new features and lots of good changes so you’ve to get better too !
- Get in touch with your existing clients offer them discounts every 3 months or which suits best.
- Word of mouth is everything offer services/discounts in return to your existing clients for referring you to their friends and family.
- Check which gigs are performing better for your tags take inspiration from them.
- Be professional when talking .
- Make Improvements .
- Keep hustling figure out ways to get orders.
- Never Give Up no matter how many times you fail if certain strategy is not working change the strategy until it works for you.
Hope This Helps !
Best regards ,