Fiverr Community Forum

Impression and click issue

Day by day my impression and click getting down. I have orders in my Queue.

6 Likes

it can happened due to algorithm updating, everyone is claiming and discussing about impressions and clicks decreasing gradually, so it would be better if we start to share our gig URLs on social media platforms.

3 Likes

Now a days many seller got this problem.But I think thats temporary Problem.

2 Likes

This is temporary. Actually Fiverr want to give a chance to new sellers. That is why, Fiverr temporary rank down old sellers and increased new sellers ranking.

So what should old sellers do?

1. Try to get orders from your past buyers. Like if you created a website for one of your past buyers, you can ask him for a special or important service which he will need like website security

2. Do some Gig marketing on social media. But don’t do spamming or Gig favorite exchange (Gig favorite exchange is not Gig marketing)

3. (Note: If you are not getting orders for few months then you can take this step) Change your gig description a little bit. Like write your experience on Fiverr, how many orders you completed, etc. Also, you can change 1 or 2 tags. But don’t change Gig images.

5 Likes

every other person is facing this issue

3 Likes

your fiverr activity very important and dely sent poper buyer request.

2 Likes

Try to fix your average selling price maybe it is due to average selling price.

2 Likes

Can you tell me… If I change Images of a running Gig so What will be?

2 Likes

Nothing will happen. But I don’t suggest to change Gig images which Gig already got few orders. Because the images are eye-catching or okay that is why people previously click on the image and purchased.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion.

yes maybe :slightly_smiling_face:

product_expert9 you are right