Impression and click

mahathircmi

I would be greatly concerned about this, if I were you. Many impressions, and “so little clicks” means that your gigs are showing up in the Fiverr search results, and buyers are looking for your service, but your gig title, image, and/or price do not appeal to them.

Study your target customers, and appeal to what they need. Do some research, and determine what your target customers want, and how you can make those instantly eye-catching within Fiverr.

I’m new to the marketplace though, but when this kind of issue occur, i think you need to work on your title and description as far as you gain impression.

I believe this help!

If you’re getting lots of impressions but few clicks, this indicates a fundamental issue with gig design, demand, sales, etc. It’s not something you can correct by changing your gig title and description. The gig itself is generally what is the issue in these cases.

If you’re getting lots of impressions but few clicks, this indicates a fundamental issue with gig design, demand, sales, etc. It’s not something you can correct by changing your gig title and description. The gig itself is generally what is the issue in these cases.

That’s true. Definetely everything is wrong about the gig 😁

I would be greatly concerned about this, if I were you. Many impressions, and “so little clicks” means that your gigs are showing up in the Fiverr search results, and buyers are looking for your service, but your gig title, image, and/or price do not appeal to them.

Study your target customers, and appeal to what they need. Do some research, and determine what your target customers want, and how you can make those instantly eye-catching within Fiverr.

Thanks I didnot think that

than what action i should take?

Are you serious? Are you asking me what does “improve content of your gig” means?

Then you can just google what that means, find issues on your gig and address them.

But if you do want other people to look at your gig and point out your mistakes then you can create your own topic instead of spamming and hijacking someone else’s topic and ask people to look and your gig.

Are you serious? Are you asking me what does “improve content of your gig” means?

Then you can just google what that means, find issues on your gig and address them.

But if you do want other people to look at your gig and point out your mistakes then you can create your own topic instead of spamming and hijacking someone else’s topic and ask people to look and your gig.

Sorry for the interaction .i thought i can found a solution ,thought our problem is same ,that will benefit both of us.i am not spamming and hijacking someone else’s topic .

I am looking for the solution.

Thank you @jonbaas your advice will help me too as i am also new seller with same problem

Sorry for the interaction .i thought i can found a solution ,thought our problem is same ,that will benefit both of us.i am not spamming and hijacking someone else’s topic .

We all learned how to solve our problems on Fiverr and you can, too. Asking us to solve your problem isn’t appropriate. The forum is for support, not fixing your business so you don’t have to. You need to take initiative and research and grow your skillset. The forum isn’t a substitute for that.

If you want help you need to create your own topic and those who wish will reply to you.

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Thanks a lot, @humanissocial your advice will help me so much.As I am also new seller with same things

Archived