Fiverr Community Forum

Impression, clicks, views are decreasing :(

I am sharing my gigs on social media but still, Impression, clicks, views are decreasing. What have I to do?

6 Likes

same to me. Most sellers have this problem.

4 Likes

Be patient. It takes time to build business. Keep improving you gigs, be online and situation will change. Don’t worry.

10 Likes

same here :frowning:

3 Likes

All time remain online.

2 Likes

Same is happening with me

3 Likes

And me unfortunately.

1 Like

It is a holiday week in the US and one of the most common for vacations. That definitely will play a factor. I have been in digital marketing for many years and this is a low week/month consistently for search traffic every year. It never fails.

10 Likes

Ok thanks for this information I don’t know about that.

1 Like

Same here, at least we have the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahahahhaha that’s another point we are not alone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here :slightly_frowning_face:

Same here mate!
Welcome to Club!:confounded:

Glad I could help. For verification, you can see this Google Trends search for “Fiverr” in the US. The traffic low points are in June, November, and December which are all during US holidays. You should see a steady increase again by the middle of July.

3 Likes

Try to stay online and send buyer requests as much as possible (as 10 is the limit for one day, try sending at least 7 each day).

2 Likes

Yes Ma’am you are right it takes time …

1 Like

I face same problem :’( :’( :’(

1 Like

Most sellers have this problem.

Hi I’m Chilley from webchillyx Level 2 Seller (well I was till last month) and facing the same problem as most sellers do.

I’m still scratching my head how the hack this fiverr search algorithm works as I have introduced two new gigs since a mont and haven’t yet got any order :frowning: On the other hand, there are some sellers (new or level 1) who have 15-20 orders pending, I have also noticed that some time I have 5-6 order in a day and sometime I don’t get single query for a week.

Hope this will improve and we all sellers get more order.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

same to me. i have face this problem.

3 Likes