Impression getting low and low

zero_doshomik

I have completed 12 orders with 100% successful + 5* reviews by 55day.
But, my impression is getting low and low.
And I didn’t get any orders from last week, no buyer messages ( even buyers do not return after discussion and committed to send the file to show).

Don’t understand the gig algorithm.
Why the impression getting low while having more clicks also.

Need advice too.

I have completed 12 orders with 100% successful + 5* reviews by 55day.

But, my impression is getting low and low.

And I didn’t get any orders from last week, no buyer messages ( even buyers do not return after discussion and committed to send the file to show).

Need advice too.

Even though you received all 5-star public reviews from your buyers, they also are asked to fill out 2 “secret reviews” that also can affect your gig placement and impressions.

Even though you received all 5-star public reviews from your buyers, they also are asked to fill out 2 “secret reviews” that also can affect your gig placement and impressions.

Yes I think so. Same situation here 😦

During the work, none of work have faced any bad issue to get bad review, there is another possibilities for that?

there is another possibilities for that?

Some buyers are too kind to leave a bad review, but if the are asked to give a “secret review.” They may be more honest and the review may not be as positive as the public review.

there is another possibilities for that?

Some buyers are too kind to leave a bad review, but if the are asked to give a “secret review.” They may be more honest and the review may not be as positive as the public review.

Fiverr is all about buyer choice!!! there is no place for seller!!!

Fiverr is all about buyer choice!!! there is no place for seller!!!

there is no place for seller!!!

If that were true there would not be any sellers on the Fiverr platform. I have been here for four years and after one year I became successful. Fiverr is not easy money it is hard work.

I just completed an order. Here are the “secret reviews.”

1832673370_ScreenShot2021-05-06at9_18_29AM.thumb.png.2fe70a800462efded49989187d02aa38.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.18.29 AM1354×1090 42.2 KB

1564215638_ScreenShot2021-05-07at9_37_27AM.thumb.png.a43df29de89a11ba535f1cf84b545b38.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.37.27 AM1388×1128 70 KB

there is no place for seller!!!

If that were true there would not be any sellers on the Fiverr platform. I have been here for four years and after one year I became successful. Fiverr is not easy money it is hard work.

I just completed an order. Here are the “secret reviews.”

oh i see, this is really a matter for seller!!! my curious mind wants to know why there is no option like this for seller?? thanks for sharing…

Archived