Impression going to down

wolfmania

Hi to all…
I have a question to ask about my gig impression…I know its a common issue,but i want to know how can i overcome on this issue…
Last week,my gig impression was about 976 and now it reduced to 817…I dont know,what is the actuall issue?? Can you guide me…

Same issue here i was also getting 7-900 impression daily but now 100 only.

Today it is global problem of all sellers, i had 10K Impressions after 3 days, now it is 7.8K i started promoting my gigs very carefully and now i’m checking progress. My advice, never give up, promote your gigs, and the best example is social media. Example: If you’re graphic designer post your project add relative hashtags and add your gig links. I hope it will be helpful.

Today it is global problem of all sellers, i had 10K Impressions after 3 days, now it is 7.8K i started promoting my gigs very carefully and now i’m checking progress. My advice, never give up, promote your gigs, and the best example is social media. Example: If you’re graphic designer post your project add relative hashtags and add your gig links. I hope it will be helpful.

Thanks for you help…

Best of luck for you 🙂

Archived