Impression is going down! How do improve it? Pls Suggest

salmanagha

The best way to incress your gig inpression is share gig’s link on social media platform. Try to post your gigs link on the current tend. Your gigs impression will incress soon.

That’s not what impressions are. Impressions are how many times your gig shows up on the page when someone searches for a gig - that is not something the seller can change.

That’s not what impressions are. Impressions are how many times your gig shows up on the page when someone searches for a gig - that is not something the seller can change.

If any one click my gigs link which I share on social media. It directly open my profile gigs page. That mean one view will be count. Is not it? If I’m not wrong.

Yes but that’s a view, not an impression - they are two different stats.

Actually I don’t realize what is the different between view & impression.

I knew, if some one click or view my gig then my impression will incress.

I may be wrong.

I’ll be happy if you share with us/me.

Actually I don’t realize what is the different between view & impression.

I knew, if some one click or view my gig then my impression will incress.

I may be wrong.

I’ll be happy if you share with us/me.

When you search for a gig on the fiverr website, a bunch pop up depending on your search criteria.

When that happens, each gig displayed on the page is given one impression. Prospective buyer goes over to page 2 - all the gigs displayed on page 2 get one impression.

A view is when someone is actually looking at your gig - as in when they’re on YOUR gig page. Every time someone goes to your gig - be it through the gig search function, or through their own browser history, or elsewhere online, you get a view.

When you search for a gig on the fiverr website, a bunch pop up depending on your search criteria.

When that happens, each gig displayed on the page is given one impression. Prospective buyer goes over to page 2 - all the gigs displayed on page 2 get one impression.

A view is when someone is actually looking at your gig - as in when they’re on YOUR gig page. Every time someone goes to your gig - be it through the gig search function, or through their own browser history, or elsewhere online, you get a view.

Many Thanks for share.

Archived