Impression, Likes and views are poor but still getting Buyer's request

sanguine2020

Welcome to the Fiverr forum

Firstly, you’re not receiving requests. You are viewing requests that have been put into a pool. There are many sellers who make offers on these requests, not just you, and thus you are not guaranteed to win the bid.

Second: impressions, clicks, and views are a report of your gig’s statistics. Thus to improve them, you must improve your gigs.

That said, check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forum

Firstly, you’re not receiving requests. You are viewing requests that have been put into a pool. There are many sellers who make offers on these requests, not just you, and thus you are not guaranteed to win the bid.

Second: impressions, clicks, and views are a report of your gig’s statistics. Thus to improve them, you must improve your gigs.

That said, check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hello Imagination7413!

Thank you very much for such a nice feedback against my query.

As I am very new in Fiverr, I need to know too many things to go ahead. H/ever, for the current point still there is one thing I need help from someone for a clear idea on.

What advantage I can get after improving my gigs?

What I understand is for both cases (gig with good statics and poor statistics) it’s uncertain to win the bid, isn’t it? Requesting to please correct me where I am wrong. Thanks.

Hello Imagination7413!

Thank you very much for such a nice feedback against my query.

As I am very new in Fiverr, I need to know too many things to go ahead. H/ever, for the current point still there is one thing I need help from someone for a clear idea on.

What I understand is for both cases (gig with good statics and poor statistics) it’s uncertain to win the bid, isn’t it? Requesting to please correct me where I am wrong. Thanks.

What I understand is for both cases […] it’s uncertain to win the bid, isn’t it?

Your gig is your storefront. Improving your gig is like fixing up a building. We have a saying in English: “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” Simplified, it mean you attract more people by being kind than mean.

Make your gig look inviting and welcoming, and not harsh or confusing.

As for making an offer to a Buyer Request, think of it like applying for a job. You wouldn’t show up to an interview in your sleepwear, right? Your offer needs to look professional. That means a professional looking gig.

As for statistics, no, they don’t affect you winning a Request. HOWEVER! If you fix up your gigs in order to impress a Buyer, I bet you’ll notice your stats will improve.

One word of caution: Your gigs are all in highly competitive categories, so even making improvements isn’t guaranteed to win you a sale. The next step after improving your gigs is identifying your target audience and marketing yourself off of Fiverr.

What I understand is for both cases […] it’s uncertain to win the bid, isn’t it?

Your gig is your storefront. Improving your gig is like fixing up a building. We have a saying in English: “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” Simplified, it mean you attract more people by being kind than mean.

Make your gig look inviting and welcoming, and not harsh or confusing.

As for making an offer to a Buyer Request, think of it like applying for a job. You wouldn’t show up to an interview in your sleepwear, right? Your offer needs to look professional. That means a professional looking gig.

As for statistics, no, they don’t affect you winning a Request. HOWEVER! If you fix up your gigs in order to impress a Buyer, I bet you’ll notice your stats will improve.

One word of caution: Your gigs are all in highly competitive categories, so even making improvements isn’t guaranteed to win you a sale. The next step after improving your gigs is identifying your target audience and marketing yourself off of Fiverr.

Thank you very much for your feedback/suggestions.

It’ really helpful for me.

Archived