Impression therapy

Guest kawsaradi

Guest kawsaradi

I don’t know why my gig impression still down. One of my gig has dropped out from the impression. I’ve done that gig marketing every day in social media. But my others gig doing well in the marketplace. Just one gig is not improving yet. That gigs gain 10-30 views and click every day but impression 1-3.

If you guys have any solution to back that gig on sale, then please share that tips, please.

This is the link of my down impression gig:

I don’t know why my gig impression still down. One of my gig has dropped out from the impression. I’ve done that gig marketing every day in social media. But my others gig doing well in the marketplace. Just one gig is not improving yet. That gigs gain 10-30 views and click every day but impression 1-3.

If you guys have any solution to back that gig on sale, then please share that tips, please.

https://www.fiverr.com/kawsaradi/do-professional-signature-logo-design

Go where your customers for that gig are located. Clearly, that place is not social media.

https://www.fiverr.com/kawsaradi/do-professional-signature-logo-design

I’ve done that gig marketing every day in social media.

What does it mean you’ve done marketing in social media?

Guest kawsaradi

I’ve done that gig marketing every day in social media.

What does it mean you’ve done marketing in social media?

I’ve post my gig link and invite people to buy this on facebook, twitter, linkedin etc

I’ve post my gig link and invite people to buy this on facebook, twitter, linkedin etc

That’s not marketing. That’s spamming.

You might find some useful info here

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

If you don’t want to invest a lot of money in marketing then one way of finding clients is

• finding social media groups where you target audience might be
  • join those groups if needed and actively take part in the conversations (answer questions, share your opinion, debate on the latest advancements in your industry, share useful info etc.)
  • a few weeks or even months later when others acknowledged you as someone with skills, people will reach out to you

Only you can increase your gig impression by sending the buyer offer by applying buyer request. This is the only way. Follow my suggestions you will be profitable. This method is 100% tested -by me.

Try and tell me what’s the result. I have been trying lot’s of methods and so many promotions but no result. Only this method seems works well.

Only you can increase your gig impression by sending the buyer offer by applying buyer request. This is the only way. Follow my suggestions you will be profitable. This method is 100% tested -by me.

Try and tell me what’s the result. I have been trying lot’s of methods and so many promotions but no result. Only this method seems works well.

Only you can increase your gig impression by sending the buyer offer by applying buyer request. This is the only way.

Actually it’s not effective nor does it improve impressions. Look up views vs impressions

Only you can increase your gig impression by sending the buyer offer by applying buyer request. This is the only way.

Actually it’s not effective nor does it improve impressions. Look up views vs impressions

Sure It does. I try many things but no work only submit daily buyer request my impressions increase

What’re your best impressions number and hight views

Guest kawsaradi

That’s not marketing. That’s spamming.

You might find some useful info here

In my , the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

If you don’t want to invest a lot of money in marketing then one way of finding clients is

• finding social media groups where you target audience might be
  • join those groups if needed and actively take part in the conversations (answer questions, share your opinion, debate on the latest advancements in your industry, share useful info etc.)
  • a few weeks or even months later when others acknowledged you as someone with skills, people will reach out to you

No I don’t think that was spamming. I was posted that gig how fiverr allowed us to do. My post dose not disturbed to anyone. I know what is spamming marketing very well. I always maintain the fiverr rules when I post my gig in facebook, twitter, linkedin

No I don’t think that was spamming. I was posted that gig how fiverr allowed us to do. My post dose not disturbed to anyone. I know what is spamming marketing very well. I always maintain the fiverr rules when I post my gig in facebook, twitter, linkedin

I know what is spamming marketing very well.

Your comments clearly indicate that you do not know how to market. Posting your links repeatedly to your friends on social media is not marketing. The only way social media posts will be effective is if all the people seeing those posts are your target customers. Your personal friends are not your target customers.

If you want to be successful in your marketing attempts you MUST be interacting with your customers. Figure out who these people are, research to find where they are located, and then go to those places (online and off), and find creative ways to convince those target customers to hire you. THAT is marketing. What you have been doing is NOT marketing.

Sure It does. I try many things but no work only submit daily buyer request my impressions increase

What’re your best impressions number and hight views

That’s not a valid argument.

Do you know what impression means?

IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

Let’s say you bid on a buyers request. Who will see that offer?

Only that buyer will see that offer

If your offer is good enough you might get a view from that buyer, but it won’t directly boost your impressions.

Now, if you turn that offer into a successful order then you will get a boost from Fiverr, which will impact impressions. However, based on your 8 reviews I’d say your statement “100% tested” doesn’t mean much.

Archived