Impression,View click are not increasing From Last 2 Days

majeedmughal

I am new seller…From Last 2 Days My Impression,View click are not increasing…I don’t know why…I really need help from my seniors fellow…PLEASE HELP ME…It is normal or not because in last week i also get good impressions clicks views and also complete 2 order…But from last 2 days my Impression,View click are not increasing

I am new seller…From Last 2 Days My Impression,View click are not increasing…I don’t know why…I really need help from my seniors fellow…PLEASE HELP ME…It is normal or not because in last week i also get good impressions clicks views and also complete 2 order…But from last 2 days my Impression,View click are not increasing

From Last 2 Days My Impression,View click are not increasing

Don’t drive yourself crazy worrying about impressions, views and clicks.

These are not under your control. They also sometimes are not even accurate. They really mean very little. You can’t do anything about them and they go way up and way down all the time. It’s normal. Nothing to worry about!

From Last 2 Days My Impression,View click are not increasing

Don’t drive yourself crazy worrying about impressions, views and clicks.

These are not under your control. They also sometimes are not even accurate. They really mean very little. You can’t do anything about them and they go way up and way down all the time. It’s normal. Nothing to worry about!

Love You…Thanks For Your Help

Archived