Fiverr Community Forum

IMPRESSIONS 130K, Order completed 92+ within 30 days

Hi Everyone!

Hope all are good with safe.
Today I am going to share my last 30 days history on Fiverr.

This is the first time I have earned about $4000+ within last 30 days for 92 orders.
Lifetime total 701 orders completed and received 533 reviews. Lifetime total earned $19,975. When I can get Top Rated budge? Can you let me know?

12 Likes

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-Levels

Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance.

Note the above from the article.

5 Likes

@lloydsolutions thanks for your guide. But many freelancer didn’t get Top Rated even they have earned over $20K.

That’s why I am confused :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Top Rated Seller

This elite group of Sellers enjoys a growing number of exclusive benefits as they continue providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process manual process manual process manual process manual process manual process manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Our team will confirm your eligibility, and then you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

7 Likes

It is not a given.

If you type “why not TRS” in the search bar above there are numerous topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion

@lloydsolutions Great! Thanks!!

1 Like

you can check what you need to do to reach top rated seller when you are joining to Analytics and scrolling down give it a try

1 Like

@arieldavid759 I know But I am confused for few T&C

1 Like

wow, that’s great news. Appreciate you

1 Like

4000 dollars in 30 days, 3 order/day??? AWESOME

Do you have any advice for me? Are you in graphic I think

1 Like

No, he has only one GIG, background removal, and he is in first row on first page of the results always.

congratulations @sweet2! Are you promoting your gigs?

1 Like

Hi, Please check your ‘Analytics’ to get your Top Seller requirements.!

Thanks.!

1 Like

That’s an impressive feat! Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi, Please check your ‘Analytics’ to get your Top Seller requirements.!

Thanks.!

1 Like

Best wishes for your Fiverr journey

1 Like

I just got TRS for the first time this past week after a year of meeting the requirements. I’m not sure if they just wait until the first of the year or that was just coincidental, but that’s how it worked out for me. It definitely is frustrating because I still have no idea how the manual process works and what happened behind the scenes. I know of some people getting TRS almost immediately after achieving the metrics, I also know others who never got it. Then there are people in the middle like me.

I’m not sure what metrics they look at, people have of course speculated all kinds of stuff. I’ve been on the platform about 3yrs, have 35k lifetime earings, about 500 orders, 5 star rating, 2hr average response, 100% response rate and on time delivery, and usually about 3% of my orders throughout the year result in a cancellation for various reasons (usually not my own…). So I’m not sure what all that’s worth to you. Like I said, for me it was 11 months. I met the requirements in late February, and it wasn’t until the following January I was promoted.

2 Likes

92 orders completed in a month. This is amazing

1 Like

wow, impressive work,Congratulations

1 Like