Impressions ans clicks

jannatshifa

in chrome browser install a extension called auto refresher and set that minimum at 8 minutes. Do not set less then 8. otherwise your id can be blocked by fiverr.

Thank you. But i sorry i am not willing to do this. I hope you will stop it too and give some hard time to your profile to grow online.

1st you promot your gig in social medias then your impressions and clicks will be increase

1st you promot your gig in social medias then your impressions and clicks will be increase

Please stop sharing this terrible advice. Spamming your gigs links on social media sites will NOT improve your gig impressions. Not in the slightest. Impressions are an on-site statistic, and are ONLY increased when users search for your gig, and is shows up in the search results, or category listings.

Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with off-site links or traffic.

Please stop sharing this terrible advice. Spamming your gigs links on social media sites will NOT improve your gig impressions. Not in the slightest. Impressions are an on-site statistic, and are ONLY increased when users search for your gig, and is shows up in the search results, or category listings.

thank your big information. :innocen

i am a new seller i have got a mistake. 😑

ple tell me.how to promote gig.

1st you promot your gig in social media then your impressions and clicks will be increase

promot your gig in social media then your impressions and clicks will be increase

No. I just posted a comment above yours, expressing how terrible this advice is. That is not how impressions work here on Fiverr. Please read a topic before commenting. You are not helping others by posting the same false advice that all the other new sellers – who aren’t gaining orders – keep posting. They are wrong, just as you are wrong. Promoting gigs on social media sites DOES NOT increase impressions here on Fiverr.

promot your gig in social media then your impressions and clicks will be increase

No. I just posted a comment above yours, expressing how terrible this advice is. That is not how impressions work here on Fiverr. Please read a topic before commenting. You are not helping others by posting the same false advice that all the other new sellers – who aren’t gaining orders – keep posting. They are wrong, just as you are wrong. Promoting gigs on social media sites DOES NOT increase impressions here on Fiverr.

So…what should i do now?

So…what should i do now?

Figure out who your target customers are, learn about them, understand their needs and wants, discover where those customers can be found, and then go to those places, and find creative ways to convince them to hire you. This is what every business must do to be successful. You are a business person, therefore, you will have to do the same.

• 9 months later...

Archived