Fiverr Community Forum

Impressions ans clicks

My impressions and clicks r decreasing day by day…What should i do…i am a new seller…

15 Likes

Stay Active and promote your gig.

6 Likes

1st you promot your gig in social medias then your impressions and clicks will be increase

2 Likes

How to keep online fiverr all the time?

4 Likes

You really don’t need to be 24hr active. Its just a myth.

3-4 hrs are enough I would say.

4 Likes

i will use my Fiverr account on laptop something 12 to 15 different hours in a day and other time i will active on Fiverr through my cell phone using Fiverr app.This can help me alot to increase my gig ranking.

5 Likes

Stay Active and promote your gig. Thats All.

2 Likes

in chrome browser install a extension called auto refresher and set that minimum at 8 minutes. Do not set less then 8. otherwise your id can be blocked by fiverr.

2 Likes

Check this out before following the previous advice: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

3 Likes

Thank you. I am doing the same

3 Likes

Thank you. But i sorry i am not willing to do this. I hope you will stop it too and give some hard time to your profile to grow online.

1 Like

It was just answer of your question buddy! I am giving answer that’s mean i am online dude.

2 Likes

Thank you so much brother

1 Like

Same here what can i do you all say active promote but it’s doesn’t work

1 Like

You should share your gigs to the social media as much as you can and that will increase .

1 Like

Please stop sharing this terrible advice. Spamming your gigs links on social media sites will NOT improve your gig impressions. Not in the slightest. Impressions are an on-site statistic, and are ONLY increased when users search for your gig, and is shows up in the search results, or category listings.

Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with off-site links or traffic.

2 Likes

active more and more times

1 Like

Promote your gig and Try to active always

1 Like

thank your big information. :innocen
i am a new seller i have got a mistake. :expressionless:

1 Like

ple tell me.how to promote gig.

1 Like