Impressions, Clicks and Views but NO orders

asadmpk

Hello everyone,
I am a freelance struggler from one and half years, I am creative, skilled, and I know the science of design but despite trying so long unable to get any orders, I was on Upwork and recently joined Fiverr, It took a week to design an entirely new portfolio according to Fiverr, created two gigs and getting everything except orders, can someone please review my profile and identify mistakes PLEASE?
Ps. I have got one order a week before using buyer request but despite a good review getting no orders from my gigs.
My Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/asadmpk

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Fiverr doesn’t permit behanced links. (TOS)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. This is the first thing people will see of your gigs, so be sure your satisfied with the impression they’re giving. (Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’
How can you offer “Life Time Backup and Product support” for business cards???

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Fiverr doesn’t permit behanced links. (TOS)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. This is the first thing people will see of your gigs, so be sure your satisfied with the impression they’re giving. (Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

How can you offer “Life Time Backup and Product support” for business cards???

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Thank a lot!

many things cleared, Lifetime Backup and product support mean, I have cloud storage and I do a backup of every source file if clients want me to do so, and for the order of any design, I do small edits free of cost in future.

I have seen many top-rated sellers offering unlimited revisions and a 100% money-back guarantee, but you are right, it just adds uncertainty to the buyer’s and nothing more.

and Yes I know my gigs are bit confusing, I am improving and refining them day by day.

Since I am new here at Fiverr, how to design clear and affordable gig packages?

once again

Thanks!

Thank a lot!

many things cleared, Lifetime Backup and product support mean, I have cloud storage and I do a backup of every source file if clients want me to do so, and for the order of any design, I do small edits free of cost in future.

I have seen many top-rated sellers offering unlimited revisions and a 100% money-back guarantee, but you are right, it just adds uncertainty to the buyer’s and nothing more.

and Yes I know my gigs are bit confusing, I am improving and refining them day by day.

once again

Thanks!

how to design clear and affordable gig packages?

Research, study, and hard work.

Not what you wanted to hear, I’m sure, but there is no short-cut to long-term success.

how to design clear and affordable gig packages?

Research, study, and hard work.

Not what you wanted to hear, I’m sure, but there is no short-cut to long-term success.

Yes, If I was asked so, I could have answered the same.

We are lucky to have people like you to guide honestly.

I will research, study observe and work hard, ready and aware of hardest challenges to face ahead. no matter what happens I am not leaving this platform like a loser.

Thanks for the honest support!

Thank a lot!

once again

Thanks!

“Lifetime Backup and product support”

It doesn’t matter how much cloud storage you have, you’re offering free value and putting huge responsibility on yourself and administrative issues for like no money. People won’t take that seriously.

It’s a common myth here that the the more free stuff you add, the more likely you are to get orders and it’s just not true. The opposite is likely true.

Also, there is no way to regulate this. You can only contract for the project work.

“Lifetime Backup and product support”

It doesn’t matter how much cloud storage you have, you’re offering free value and putting huge responsibility on yourself and administrative issues for like no money. People won’t take that seriously.

It’s a common myth here that the the more free stuff you add, the more likely you are to get orders and it’s just not true. The opposite is likely true.

Also, there is no way to regulate this. You can only contract for the project work.

Okay, removing it.

And does it increases the chances of orders here on Fiverr to charge very less, to earn ratings and reviews?

Archived