Impressions clicks views?

nidart

You can increase your gig imprecations and click, you have to use attractive title and tag based on your services also you can increase your gig imprecations by using social share.

I think another best way is you will send “Buyer Requests” everyday to related you service that you are providing then your gig imprecations, click and view automatically will increased.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

You can increase your gig imprecations and click, you have to use attractive title and tag based on your services also you can increase your gig imprecations by using social share.

I think another best way is you will send “Buyer Requests” everyday to related you service that you are providing then your gig imprecations, click and view automatically will increased.

Thanks

Thats the least helpful answer one could provide. Probably because you didn’t read and understand the question. Please don’t speak up unless you really know what you are talking about. Thx

For others looking for the same answer (i.e.; me) here is the relevant info from the link provided.

To save others the hassle.

“impressions” are basically the amount of times you have shown up inside a search result.
“views” is how many times your gig has been clicked and viewed in the last 30 days.
“clicks” is when someone unique has actually clicked your Gig from the search or browse pages

EDITED: reread the transcript to better understand the difference between “views” and “clicks”

Also worth noting:
If you have 1200 clicks on one of your Gigs but 2700 views. The views are the total amount of views your Gig had, but this amount isn’t unique. The 1200 is the number of people who clicked, possibly multiple times.

Thats the least helpful answer one could provide. Probably because you didn’t read and understand the question. Please don’t speak up unless you really know what you are talking about. Thx

You are replying 3 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

You are replying 3 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

1. Time is irrelevant on the internet. Ever heard of the long tail?
  2. If the moderators don’t like replying to old post then perhaps they should lock them.

I don’t see the problem, but thanks for cluttering the conversation with your pointless “well actually”

I searched for “impressions clicks views” to see if there was an existing conversation where I could get further clarification, as the OP did. The second search result was this thread. If Fiverr’s algorithm gave me this thread, why would they not want me to contribute to it. Its still relevant.

I guess I could retread old ground by posting duplicate threads and clutter search results even more, and risk being told off by knowitall well-actually like yourself for not doing my due diligence.

You just can’t win on the internet. Theres always some nerd thinks he knows better than everyone else.

Because no other Fiverr member could be bothered to actually take the time and answer the OPs question (one that I too was looking for an answer to) its a safe bet that others in the future will be looking for same answer so I took the time to summarize to save everyones time and be you know, actually helpful. Unlike yourself.

But thanks for adding your voice to the internet without adding anything to the conversation. We know how important that is.

1. Time is irrelevant on the internet. Ever heard of the long tail?
  2. If the moderators don’t like replying to old post then perhaps they should lock them.

I don’t see the problem, but thanks for cluttering the conversation with your pointless “well actually”

I searched for “impressions clicks views” to see if there was an existing conversation where I could get further clarification, as the OP did. The second search result was this thread. If Fiverr’s algorithm gave me this thread, why would they not want me to contribute to it. Its still relevant.

I guess I could retread old ground by posting duplicate threads and clutter search results even more, and risk being told off by knowitall well-actually like yourself for not doing my due diligence.

You just can’t win on the internet. Theres always some nerd thinks he knows better than everyone else.

Because no other Fiverr member could be bothered to actually take the time and answer the OPs question (one that I too was looking for an answer to) its a safe bet that others in the future will be looking for same answer so I took the time to summarize to save everyones time and be you know, actually helpful. Unlike yourself.

But thanks for adding your voice to the internet without adding anything to the conversation. We know how important that is.

Or you could just Google it and read Fiverr’s official explanation.

We all know the answer because we did just that.

Archived