Fiverr Forum

Impressions down day by day :(

Hello Every one

i am online all the time and also read and comments here on form but still my impressions can not increase

is there any solution to increase the impressions
please guide me

thank you

6 Likes

Share your gigs on social media

4 Likes

Market your gig on social media and forums. Attract targeted client. Increase your sell properly. Hope you will get the impressions back again. Wish you all the best.

3 Likes

okay thank you for your suggestion i will do it

2 Likes

okay thank you so much

2 Likes

i am share my gigs on social media then increase my buyers and income @unicomian

1 Like

@murtaza1994 Aoa bhai ap kahan sy h0 ?

how can i promote my gig on social media ?

2 Likes

You can post on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.

2 Likes

okay i will try it …

1 Like

share your gig…

i have same problem,so unicomian,jessy455, waqas6269h
guys can you help me?images

2 Likes

Hope you guys the best! I definitely have a similar situation. I found after taking a bit of a long hiatus that is seriously crippled my view count.

2 Likes

share your gig on social media and social media group then definitely you will get impressions,click,views etc.

1 Like

Why not. we are here to help you

2 Likes

share your gigs on social media i have also share my gigs on social media i have get a positive feedback :hugs:

Share your gig daily on Social Media Platforms. Try to create an unique Caption for your Sharing content.

Best of luck

OKAY
i am trying it…

Hello waqas!!

Can you tell me where to post on social media? i shared my gig in some groups but didn’t get any positive results.
Thank you!!

Kind Regards,
Abrar

Are you doing “Available Now”?

I’ve tried it, it made no difference. If your impressions are down, maybe it’s time to change the gig title, gig description, tags, etc. You might have to increase or decrease prices, but I don’t recommend going from $10 to $50, try $10 to $20.