Impressions down day by day :(

murtaza1994

• 2 weeks later...

share your gigs on social media i have also share my gigs on social media i have get a positive feedback :hugs:

Hello waqas!!

Can you tell me where to post on social media? i shared my gig in some groups but didn’t get any positive results.

Thank you!!

Kind Regards,

Abrar

Are you doing “Available Now”?

I’ve tried it, it made no difference. If your impressions are down, maybe it’s time to change the gig title, gig description, tags, etc. You might have to increase or decrease prices, but I don’t recommend going from $10 to $50, try $10 to $20.

• 8 months later...

If you can pay then use google ad sense to share your gig across the globe . it will cost you around 5$ but it can give you an order of more than 100$

use google ad sense to share your gig across the globe

Google Adsense is an advertising programme for content publishers to monetize their websites, YT videos etc.

Perhaps you meant Google Adwords? Not allowed under Fiverr’s ToS.

Last three months impressions are going down and down. For example whole last year I have had over 14k impressions in 7 days and not less but now I have only 7k in 7 days and it continues to fade away every single day.
So in my opinion it’s a global problem for all sellers on this platform.

Last three months impressions are going down and down. For example whole last year I have had over 14k impressions in 7 days and not less but now I have only 7k in 7 days and it continues to fade away every single day.

So in my opinion it’s a global problem for all sellers on this platform.

You’re still on the first page of your category, so you’re gigs are getting the impressions just like everyone, my gigs are gone to the last page and I’m unable to get them else where even if I perform so good, maybe cause my stats are a bit low, are yours high ?

Archived