Impressions dropped all of a sudden

sheilasparkz

Hi all, this is my first post on the Fiverr forums. I have always been featured on the first page (in my niche) and had decent impressions. All of a sudden, my impressions dropped to 100 only. This happened overnight. No bad reviews or cancellations.
Does anyone know if Fiverr changed something? Anyone else experienced this?
Thanks a lot.

I read somewhere that if you update your gig, they put you out of the system for a while (24-48 hours). Not sure about this though.

Wow. I don’t think that’s correct. I update my gig all the time. Or is this new? You know Fiverr introduced a lot this year.

Wow. I don’t think that’s correct. I update my gig all the time. Or is this new? You know Fiverr introduced a lot this year.

It is because when you update, Fiverr removes you from the searches for 48 hours (up to) There are two ways of ranking gigs: Recommended. Which is ‘hand selected’ by the system. This is the default setting.By ‘Rating’If you edit your gig, then you will be removed from the ‘recommended’ for around 48 hours. You should always regain your place, though. The ‘rating’ one is the key one. It is not really based on rating. The more orders you complete, the higher you climb up. So, if you are out…

Archived