Impressions rising but no clicks

brunamatic

Hi!
I created all my gigs about a month ago and I did two orders so far. I put a lot of work into creating them and I think they look good. The impressions are rising, but I get few clicks and no orders. I’m responding to buyer requests, but nobody is writing back. I’m even running a promotion-all orders for 5$ in exchange for a review and still no clicks. Anyone has any idea of what to do? How should I promote the gigs on social media? I don’t want to just spam a bunch of facebook groups… If anyone has any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it… Thanks!

favicon-32x32.png.6e59140161326f0f26ad4fb15e65c5fd.png Fiverr.com eb97dcf1-c706-4e05-bbec-39106b304cdd.jpg.55337f45c8d4aca5e382741809a78649.jpg

brunamatic's public profile on Fiverr

My name is Bruna Matić and I'm a drummer, educator, composer and arranger with a master's degree in jazz drums and over 10 years of playing experience. Throughout my career I've been fortunate enough to work with some of the best musicians and bands...

Oh, I didn’t know that… I thought it would help to get the ball rolling

What gets the ball rolling is if you are offering a service someone needs. Certainly, if you do get orders and they give glowing reviews, it helps, but, we are not allowed to mention reviews to buyers at any time because Fiverr sees this as review manipulation. If someone orders from you, when you deliver the work, they are prompted by Fiverr to give a review.

GG

What gets the ball rolling is if you are offering a service someone needs. Certainly, if you do get orders and they give glowing reviews, it helps, but, we are not allowed to mention reviews to buyers at any time because Fiverr sees this as review manipulation. If someone orders from you, when you deliver the work, they are prompted by Fiverr to give a review.

GG

Oh ok, thanks! I removed all of that now, do you have any other tips? I’m new here and I’m responding to buyer’s requests with genuine offers (not templates) but still nothing…

Oh, I didn’t know that… I thought it would help to get the ball rolling

Oh, I didn’t know that

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

I did two orders so far.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to get more orders.

For me, i’m averaging 1 order for every 10 clicks. I’m not sure what your ratio is like at the moment, but just be patient (this forum’s favourite sentence). Also, like somone said, remove the 5$ for review part. If I was a buyer and saw someone making an offer for a review in return, and would see that as unprofessional.

Archived