Fiverr Community Forum

Impressions suddenly dropped and are staying down

Hi,

I’m a Level 2 seller, have done some really good work (350+ 5.0 star reviews), clear gig descriptions, good copy, good presentation, even participated in Fiverr PR events.

But for some reason… over the last week, my impressions have taken a huge dive. I know this questions is asked a lot, but I think the pictures of each of my gig analytics is very telling:

All 5 of my main gigs have followed this EXACT trend from the 6th of November 2020:

Starting on the 6th this month, all of my gigs have tanked hard. My streak of delivering extreme quality has never faltered on this site. I cannot find a reasonable explanation for this. It appears my gig has just disappeared from search rankings, but I haven’t really made any significant changes to them as of late… this has impacted me quite significantly.

Any thoughts, advice or experience would be greatly valued. Thanks in advance, all.

6 Likes

There might be several reasons for such a situation.

1. Gig rotation
  2. Demand
  3. Offer

I could see you made some change on Nov 9th, 2020 in your Gig. This change may cause another delay in Gig rank back.

I recommend not to panic, Gigs change their position in SRP and it is normal.

1 Like

I’m currently facing the same issue for over a week now, maybe the fault is from fiverr back end or its the normal gig rotation of a thing

1 Like

strangely i am facing the same problem with my gig impressions.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue. I have 1,000+ reviews, and from 3rd November, impressions have gone down to almost zero, with no new enquiries. Very strange…

1 Like

Hey Kevin (and all), just wondering if you had many orders in revision for a while. I’ve had some buyers never come back to me, and was wondering if these long ‘in revision’ times have caused these drops due to a possible new change in Fiverr’s algorithm.

1 Like

Same situation here. I’m a TRS. Even i’m not getting messages from new buyers from the search. I only get a couple of orders from my returning buyers. Must be a glitch i guess. Hope things will get back to normal soon.

1 Like

Same situation on my gig.

1 Like