Fiverr Community Forum

Impressions suddenly plunge to 0 for all my Gigs out of the blue

I’m sure this is not the first and won’t be the last time someone posts this topic. But I wanted to share my experience.

Since 2 days ago, the impressions on my gigs all plunged to 0. I understand there can be fluctuation depending on a lot of factors, but 0 hasn’t happened before.
Check my best selling Gig:

I changed absolutely nothing to my Gigs. I also haven’t been demoted or promoted during St. Levels day. I haven’t’ delivered any order late since November last year, I haven’t had a cancelation since February. In fact, I only have been delivering orders in the last couple of days.

CS answered the following:
“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.
You are welcome to check out our Forum for tips on how to increase your Gig views.”

to which I replied:
“Hi ***,
Thanks for your swift reply. I understand Fiverr doesn’t guarantee any success, impressions or clicks (or orders for that matter) but since 0 impressions, clicks or views hasn’t happened to my Gigs since I started I wondered if maybe something else was going on. But if you assure me that there is nothing you can see wrong from my gigs on your end then I suppose it’s just a sudden and absolute stop of demand in the global marketplace of the services I offer.”

Any other suggestions what can be going on?

edit: all my stats are on 100% and I am 5 star rated

6 Likes

I think its happening across all category gigs.

1 Like

Same problem brother :sweat:

1 Like

Same here, I went from 50k impressions to 0 in 4 days. Iam not sure what is happening here. But it is not good.

1 Like

Same problem. On the 15th all my impressions dropped to 0. Now I know that I am still a newbie here and I don’t have an impressive number of impressions but this drop to 0 was too sudden. And all this meanwhile me trying to promote my gig on my social media profile. It just didn’t add up.
I think it may be a bug.

This should answer your questions and concerns on 0 impressions.

3 Likes

@rahulgraphics

Could you please help me our since I am facing this issue of suddenly drop of impressions to 0 for nearly all my 7 active gigs.
I have already addressed the issue to fiverr support but they are not responding on it.
Expecting support from your side and the community in this regard.

Thanks

1 Like

I have also the same problem.

According to fiverr help & support page:
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

1 Like

Happy to hear that it’s only a display issue :grin:
Same problem here
Schermata 2020-04-30 alle 08.04.46

display error

I think its a display error!!

You should wait for the next 72 hrs… and as in the screenshot uploaded by @cherboub you can see a message from the Support.

Fiverr is aware of the issue!! ( don’t create unnecessary tickets for this issue: my advise)

Hope it will get fixed soon, as I am experiencing the same… :wink:

Frequently this type bugs come in fiverr. But they always fix it soon in few days.
When they update website with new features then this happens sometime.
Don’t worry about it. I hope they will resolve it soon.

Even I suffer from the same problem, I hope that this problem will be resolved soonCaptur

So, I believe there nothing we can do but hope that fiverr resolves this issue sooner. But Its been 4 days and please tell me if anyone know how long do they need to resolve this simple problem?

1 Like

same problem here.I am also facing this issue. From last 2-4 days, I have Zero (0) Impression , 0 Clicks , 0 Views,0 Social Media View and 0% Conversation rate.

1 Like

same problem here.I am also facing same issue. From last 2-4 days, I have Zero (0) Impression , 0 Clicks , 0 Views,0 Social Media View and 0% Conversation rate.

1 Like

same problem from last 4 days I’m getting zero impressions, zero views zero everything. Before 4 days everything was fine

1 Like

Same problem with me. But Fiverr working to solve the issues. I hope it will be fixed quickly.

I got a message when I went “Help & Support”. Check the photo=>

1 Like

The same problem here
I thought I was the only one,

1 Like

Happy to hear it is just a display bug! I was getting nervous while also puzzled, as I have still been receiving new messages/orders. Hopefully everyone will be pleasantly surprised when they see their true metrics after being shown zero for so long :smiley: Happy gigging, everyone!

1 Like