Fiverr Forum

Impressions vs views vs clicks

Yes yes, there’s other such posts. But they explained nothing or else the links are broken.

So, what are ‘impressions’ ? Making a good impression or something like that? Just kidding.

What’s the difference between clicks and views? I click on gigs to view them.

Hope this will “impress” you:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics :wink:

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.

But here’s an odd one… I noticed in my gig statistic that yesterday I actually received more ‘clicks’ than ‘impressions’. Not sure how you can have more ‘clicks (from impressions)’ than you even had impressions in the first place! Would be interested to know if anyone knows how that can happen.

:+1: nice one . Thank you

Thanks. Yeah, it seems to be one of these things not worth wasting our time with :sweat_smile: