Improve My Android Gig

sehrishsheik907

You use ‘I’ in one of the gigs and ‘we’ in the other and in your profile. This should be kept consistent.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) Premium package doesn’t include commercial use??

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. “Languages: English -Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

You use ‘I’ in one of the gigs and ‘we’ in the other and in your profile. This should be kept consistent.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) Premium package doesn’t include commercial use??

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. “Languages: English -Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

thankyou for your response

Archived