Fiverr Forum

Improve my gig and please give me suggestion

Hey guys
How can i improve my gig and sell many gig?
I have just one gig.

You have no profile description. It would be a good idea to add one. You should elaborate on your expertise in the fields you’re selling in.

Your starting price is high for someone who hasn’t sold anything yet. Either lower your prices or package them differently so that your starting price is $5 instead of $25. No matter what kind of value a customer might get from that, there’s a good chance they might not click through after seeing the initial price.

Thanks for your great suggestions!

You can Improve your Gig.

Thanks for your comment

Very good points highlighted here. Try a much smaller starting price alsabah777, as was mentioned, $5. Then, when you do well and get great reviews, as well as go up by a level or two, then you can up your prices. Additionally, why not create some more gigs?

One other way to improve your gig is to ensure that you use the most appropriate keywords when creating your gigs (if you did not do this, you can still go back and edit). Look at your gig and make sure that you have your keyword in your title and you inco-operate this keyword in whichever other way you can. So, for example, if you are a Graphic Artist, be sure to include these terms in your “Keyword” section. :slight_smile:

Thanks For your Suggestion…:blush::blush::blush:

You’re most welcome.