Improve my gig and profile

tsp2014

Hello,

I would like to ask to see if you guys could look over my profile and gigs and help me to entice potential buyers to get one of my gigs. I have changed my gigs a few times already, but nothing new is happening. So I am asking for help!

I would like to hear what you guys have to say about my profile and gigs.

Hi!

Your gig description for beta reading looks bare, and really doesn’t describe what it is you are offering to do. Do you just read the client’s work? What’s included in your beta reading for each package: are you strictly proofreading, like do you offer grammatical or spelling suggestions, or do you pick it for cultural context, i.e.- slang terms, locales you are familiar with or will research, etc.? Are you offering a rewrite in any way, shape or form?

Try to be more specific about what you can do, and be honest with what is outside of your gig perimeters or skills. If you want to upsell, then offer Gig Extras, or mention you can do custom offers. And this last point is nitpicking, but in your package descriptions, you offer to " beta read up to 5,000 of your story"- are you beta reading for 5,000 characters or 5,000 words? Try to specify so that your client will know just how much they are paying for!

Hope this helps!!!

Hi!

Your gig description for beta reading looks bare, and really doesn’t describe what it is you are offering to do. Do you just read the client’s work? What’s included in your beta reading for each package: are you strictly proofreading, like do you offer grammatical or spelling suggestions, or do you pick it for cultural context, i.e.- slang terms, locales you are familiar with or will research, etc.? Are you offering a rewrite in any way, shape or form?

Try to be more specific about what you can do, and be honest with what is outside of your gig perimeters or skills. If you want to upsell, then offer Gig Extras, or mention you can do custom offers. And this last point is nitpicking, but in your package descriptions, you offer to " beta read up to 5,000 of your story"- are you beta reading for 5,000 characters or 5,000 words? Try to specify so that your client will know just how much they are paying for!

Hope this helps!!!

Thank you I will fix that.

I made the changes. Can you take another look and see if there anything I need to change or add please.

I think your gigs read much better now that you’ve specified some details 🌺. Also, having the order portfolio visible is a great way for people to see samples of your work when the buyer makes them available. Best of luck going forward!

Archived