Improve my gig,I am new in fivver

salimrezza

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At first take my salam , ASSALAMU ALAYKUM. I am from DHAKA , BANGLADESH . I am a new as digital marketer . how is your qualification and perfonce? ok, I am a Mechanical engineer . I want to design the parts of motor cars and others mechanical design. Thanks you to support me 😍

• 6 months later...

He is no longer on platform or blocked you.

Plus, your ONLY GIG portfolio image is identical as your first delivery.

You need to upgrade your GIG (description, images, keywords…)

no mam, it is not. he confirmed me that send him custom order now

no mam, it is not. he confirmed me that send him custom order now

Huh? So it says “the buyer is not accepting messages at this time” but he’s still able to message you?

Maybe he blocked you, and every time he wants to talk, he unblocks you :thinking:

Huh? So it says “the buyer is not accepting messages at this time” but he’s still able to message you?

Maybe he blocked you, and every time he wants to talk, he unblocks you :thinking:

buyer replies that it will not effect your responds rate. May be her account is band

buyer replies that it will not effect your responds rate. May be her account is band

Ohhhh, I know what you’re talking about now!

The buyer isn’t the person wrote “This person can no longer be contacted…won’t affect your response rate”. The Fiverr system automatically puts that message when, @marinapomorac said, either the buyer blocked you or their account no longer exists. I hope this helps!

Archived