Improve my gig on fiver

sibghakhan632

@sibghakhan632 Hello

Your GIG image is totally wrong. You have just put a wordpress image on your GIG, you even not written anything on the image. My question: what buyer can understand from your GIG image?

Please view other sellers GIG and see how they have created their GIG images and how they have done GIG SEO 🙂

You can get a Good Idea from other seller who are selling same service like you.

And where are there links i can’t find?

At the bottom of the page at the link he gave in his post.

It says:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.comblogspot.comdafont.comdailymotion.comflickr.commixcloud.comreverbnation.comsoundcloud.comteamviewer.comtumblr.comvimeo.comwetransfer.comwikipedia.orgwordcounter.netyoutube.com

At the bottom of the page at the link he gave in his post.

It says:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.comblogspot.comdafont.comdailymotion.comflickr.commixcloud.comreverbnation.comsoundcloud.comteamviewer.comtumblr.comvimeo.comwetransfer.comwikipedia.orgwordcounter.netyoutube.com

but i can’t find these links in my description

but i can’t find these links in my description

They aren’t. But other links are. The ones listed in my post (and at the bottom of the page in @blavaro’s post are the only ones allowed in the gig description/profile (unless maybe if you’ve got permission from Fiverr for some other one).

The link also says:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

In your gig look at the sites you’ve listed after " some developed sites:". Those 3 links aren’t in the approved list and so are not allowed (unless maybe if you’ve got permission from Fiverr).

You should remove all links using unapproved URLs from your Gig’s description.

See list of allowed URLs on bottom of the page https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

1. Your Gig’s description contains this:

image.png.5b50b8f3bca7b0ae092aa6b5a20da15e.png
image702×310 14.1 KB

1. Open page:
  1. Scroll down…

URLs.thumb.gif.0b0814ba65dc4cfe9d3ec4faba4c23e0.gif
URLs1280×720 2.69 MB

and see URLs that are possible to use in Gig’s description.

1. Remove your links or update according to terms.

Done. 🙂

Archived