Fiverr Forum

Improve my gig Thank you

I’m new to fiverr pls help me to improve my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/gongor32/design-and-draw-anything-you-wish

Hi Gongor. I think it looks like an interesting gig but there are a couple of things that might help.

• It’s not clear what you get for each of your packages, in particular what is the difference between standard and premium. If I were you, I’d show the same thing 3 times in your gig images - one as a drawing (the basic package), one in colour (the standard package), and one as a full painting (the premium package). That way people can see what they’re getting.

• I would also not make the difference in price between standard and premium so large. you may need to increase the price of your standard to do this but I would recommend reducing the price of your premium, at least until you have level 2. We’ve all had to start out working for very little money.

• you don’t say what quality/size of image you’ll provide

• most illustrators supply the source file earlier than you do. Maybe as an extra sometimes

You should check out other illustration gigs from people with a lot of sales. Your gig description needs to have more in it so that buyers know exactly what they’re getting.

Dear Gongor:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: This is a fine illustration, and in your case, I’m willing to forego my usual advice to post a color photo. However, you need to choose ANOTHER illustration in which you are smiling.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your name. You don’t have one. You should get one. It should be cool.

Your profile text – note the edits:

I have been drawing and animating for [however many] years. It’s my passion, and I’m here to share it with you! Thank you! -Gongor

Please note: Your profile text as written places too much emphasis on you. Your emphasis should be on how you are here to help the Buyer. Don’t make the Buyers do imaginary math. “Let’s see, Gongor looks to be about 22 years old, and middle school is grades 6 to 8, so about ages 12 to 14, so maybe about 10 years? But wait, is middle school the same in Mongolia? Honey, how old do you think Mongolian middle-schoolers are? You don’t know?! How old does this guy look to – you know what? My head hurts from all this math – I’m just going to move on to the next Seller!”

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

I don’t know whether you drew the images you share, but you should definitely avoid other people’s trademark characters.

I suggest you dump the “point out mistakes” gig. You do realize that your future at Fiverr depends on Reviews, right? Do you really expect someone you advise to put down that drawing pen will give you 5 stars?

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.