Improve my gig . waiting experts suggestions

humayun_saleem

Also see (DES) point 7.

It’s not my job to do your work for you. I’ll point out resources, but you have to be able to help yourself.

I glanced at the 3 other threads you have in the “Improve My Gig” category, and I don’t see this one linked either: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <-- with filters applied). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

These are my suggestions:

It says “Take a look at my reviews, and you’ll see that…” - but you have no reviews.

It says “Quick response, less one hour.” - but your current avg response time is 4 hours. You could take that line out because your average response time might keep changing.

“Satisfied clients on worldwide” could be changed to “Satisfied clients worldwide”.

It says “Design animation” in the description (and title) but really it’s in the wrong category for animation.

Also the line on your profile says “bechelor” instead of “bachelor”

Archived