Improve my gigs and impression

idea_apex

Since you only have 21 minutes of read time on the forum, it would probably help if you searched through the many topics already dedicated to this.

I know you aren’t a new seller, but this should still be a good place to start:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Hello,
If you want to improve your concert, work on its uniqueness and SEO!
gives you a link to a post in which you will learn how to position your gig on the front page:

Hello freelancers! raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed I’d like to talk about SEO on fiverr.I hope this will help new sellers somehow… I realize that this topic has probably been discussed many times, but it would be good to refresh it a bit and talk about it together! I am a new seller and since I started working on fiverr I became interested in the topic of SEO. within the first week, I had one of my gig show up on the front page and is there until now! However, I am not an expert in this, …

Regards,
Kapiks

Advise me to pray. Right now all my gig clicks and impressions are very low. Then day by day the click and impression is decreasing. I don’t know what to do now. Please suggest me a little.

Hi,

Use this post and check how your gigs are positioned …

Hello freelancers! raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed I’d like to talk about SEO on fiverr.I hope this will help new sellers somehow… I realize that this topic has probably been discussed many times, but it would be good to refresh it a bit and talk about it together! I am a new seller and since I started working on fiverr I became interested in the topic of SEO. within the first week, I had one of my gig show up on the front page and is there until now! However, I am not an expert in this, …

also think about what to change in them to make them more inviting for the client

Regards,

Kapiks

Archived