Improve my gigs as a new seller

luther_martin

You are welcome. Don’t forget to use fiverr app. Quick response is very important for you as you are a new seller

I am using the apps as well. Doing so i got one client that the only client i work with for a project after that nothing is going forward. Its like stacked . 🙂

Thats really great 🙂

You’ve got smashing gig images!

Until you get to level 1 and up, maybe you should consider a $5 starter for each of your gigs, just until you start to get more reviews?

Have a look on the forum for UPYOUR (no, I’m not kidding!)

Good luck! 🙂

PS Going to move this to ‘Improve my gigs’ so you might get some more help.

You’ve got smashing gig images!

Until you get to level 1 and up, maybe you should consider a $5 starter for each of your gigs, just until you start to get more reviews?

Have a look on the forum for UPYOUR (no, I’m not kidding!)

Good luck! 🙂

PS Going to move this to ‘Improve my gigs’ so you might get some more help.

Thank you so much for your suggestion . Hope this might work for me 🙂 .

I’m not - I’ve had lots of smashing buyers recently! Only getting better from where I’m standing! 🙂

I’m not - I’ve had lots of smashing buyers recently! Only getting better from where I’m standing! 🙂

Same here! Just wait @luther_martin and buyer will be coming your way. Try making muliple gigs wording that one gig diffently to get yourself out there even more and give yourself more of a chance. Hope this helps 😃

Same here! Just wait @luther_martin and buyer will be coming your way. Try making muliple gigs wording that one gig diffently to get yourself out there even more and give yourself more of a chance. Hope this helps 😃

So glad to hear it’s not just me @zoedesigns! 🙂

Sadly many sellers are experiencing this. I think fiverr is slowly dying.

Sadly many sellers are experiencing this. I think fiverr is slowly dying.

I can assure you that Fiverr is not “slowly dying”.Just because some sellers are gaining fewer orders than a month or two ago, does not mean that Fiverr is dying, disappearing or starting to collapse. Let’s not take the doom and gloom route. Fiverr, as a business, and as a website, is doing just fine.

Same here! Just wait @luther_martin and buyer will be coming your way. Try making muliple gigs wording that one gig diffently to get yourself out there even more and give yourself more of a chance. Hope this helps :smiley:

Thank You so much for the support 🙂

I have seen your profile. you are a newbie on fiverr. So you should be patience and activate online BDT time 6pm to 4am. also you can promote your gig via social sharing 🙂

I am also newbie and I am from Bangladesh.Thank you for your effective suggestion…!!

Archived