Improve my hustle

robertrono

On the “proof reading” gig:
You could check the gig description to see if anything could be improved.

eg. you say “I provide an awesome and professional proofreading and editing services at an affordable cost”
If you say “an” maybe say “service”. If you say “I provide awesome…” then it could be “services”.

There seems to be a few compression artefacts in the text of your main image in the proofreading gig. Also maybe show an example of proofreading and correction.

In the “business plan” gig you could check the gig description. eg. capitalize the word “I”. The gig description (“about this gig” section) for this gig doesn’t really describe what you do in the gig. You could show an example business plan you’ve created.

You could also send offers to buyer requests and create more gigs.

On the “proof reading” gig:

You could check the gig description to see if anything could be improved.

eg. you say “I provide an awesome and professional proofreading and editing services at an affordable cost”

If you say “an” maybe say “service”. If you say “I provide awesome…” then it could be “services”.

There seems to be a few compression artefacts in the text of your main image in the proofreading gig. Also maybe show an example of proofreading and correction.

In the “business plan” gig you could check the gig description. eg. capitalize the word “I”. The gig description (“about this gig” section) for this gig doesn’t really describe what you do in the gig. You could show an example business plan you’ve created.

You could also send offers to buyer requests and create more gigs.

thanks so much bob, i will try that way

Archived