Improve my ratings

ammartahir373

I have low rating on my gig because i was unable to deliver on time. Now i cannot send a request due to that and my rating won’t go up because i am unable to do any job. And it is continuously asking me to get my rating above 90%. What should i do? How do i get new job if i cannot send a request. Please help

Obviously to maintain your rating at 90% you will need to have more orders so the ratio of your orders completed on time would go up to 90% again.

Yes, you can not send buyer requests if your stats are below 90% and you will need to figure out other ways to get orders.

Obviously to maintain your rating at 90% you will need to have more orders so the ratio of your orders completed on time would go up to 90% again.

Yes, you can not send buyer requests if your stats are below 90% and you will need to figure out other ways to get orders.

What are the other ways i am new on fiverr so i don’t know much. I would be very greatful if you can suggest something so i can continue with my work.

What are the other ways i am new on fiverr so i don’t know much. I would be very greatful if you can suggest something so i can continue with my work.

It’s not for me to tell you how to sell your services :woman_shrugging: You are the “seller” so it’s up to you to figure it out. YUOR business - YOUR responsibility.

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Archived