I have few suggestions to improve the seller’s experience, I don’t know if Fiverr’s team do really takes seriously the suggestion on the forum, but I want to share it anyway.
Buyer Request (Seller Side):
- Add Filters (Budget, number of offers, duration, country, the rank of the buyer, is or isn’t a previous client)
- After the selection of the right gig (selection should not be automatic), the price should automatically change (increase/decrease) when adding extras, for example, if I want to offer a revision, the amount I already set on my gig should be automatically added.
- Offer Description, please let me write a new line. Adding Bold and bullet list will be huge.
- When the project got accepted by another seller, the request should be automatically removed from BR (BR is for Buyer request, not Battle Royal, pun intended)
- If the buyer gets 10 offers, and declines 6 of them, I, as a seller, should see that the seller got 4 offers. Open room for more competition.
- If my offer was not selected and the buyer hired another seller, please notify me that the project is no longer available.
- Let me see the buyer’s profile, I don’t want to spend 15 minutes writing an offer and reviewing attached files for fraud. If you are afraid that sellers will contact buyers directly, I am sorry to tell you they already do, showing the name of the buyer on the mobile app and hide it on the desktop is not quite clever.
- Some clients require a phone or video call, please add a built-in call option, for all sellers, no matter what rank they have.
- Filter client messages too, don’t let them send their private contact to me.
- One buyer should not order the same GIG more than once at a time, this loophole can destroy sellers.
- If you offer me to promote my gigs, let me choose which gig I want to promote.
- I should not pay by clicks, I should pay by orders.
- Let me add a new meta, not just suggest it.
- Improve the use of search tags, I have “3D” and “Commercial” on my gig’s tag, surprisingly, the gig doesn’t show up on 5 pages when searching “3D commercial”.
- Let me choose between using a video or a photo as primary.
Reviews as Seller:
- Let me choose to show or hide the price of a completed project.
FINALLY, maybe, just maybe, consider projects paid per hour.