Hi, I was norminated to become TRS yesterday. After reviewing my account, Fiveer Team provided me a list of issues to improve (I remained at Level Two). Can anyone with experiences on this please help me to review the issues and my corrective actions to ensre I’m on the right way achieving the TRS level? Thank you very much for your support.
- Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.
I’m currenly providing 3 services (translation, voice over and market research) with a total of 8 gigs. I will review each gig content to make sure it’s accurate.
- Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.
For each service, I’m currrenly providing two diffrent gigs. I will pause one and remain only one gig.
- Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.
I’m not clear what it means…Can anyone please provide an example of it? Thank you.
- Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.
I will revise my profle description so it present exactly myself
- Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.
My response time is 1 hour. I think this is pretty good since I live in Asian, most of my client live in USA or Europe which has diffrent time zone. They often message while I’m sleeping…Not sure how long Fiveer expects the TRS to repsond to the client?
- Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.
I have not had any TOS violation in the last two months…But it the last three months I had two TOS violations…Not sure how long Fiveer will refresh the TOS violations…
Thank you very much for your help. I really want to work to become a TRS on Fiveer…