Improve wedding video editing gig

sr_designz00

Hi everyone ,
I have a 2 gig one is Website logo and other is Wedding video editing gig . I complete my 7 order on the website logo design gig but receive no order on the wedding video editing gig .
If some one expert please check this gig . and tell me what i can change in this gig or how i improve my wedding video gig .
Thank you .

What made you decided to use dissonant, ominous, and dark music for a something that’s beautiful and to be celebrated?? I kept expecting everyone in the video to turn into zombies, or have a red wedding happen, or it to be interrupted by creepy aliens, or something.

The cuts and timing of the clips were very good, so I know you have a huge potential for this sort of work. (The big ‘Fiverr’ logo at the end was odd, though. Very pixelated. Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images/videos, unless it’s very clear you’re on the platform, not of it.)

Moving on:
Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (I would think 5-15 plenty for the video gig and 15-20 for the logo one.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The size makes the details of the logos completely lost and also looks unpleasantly busy.
There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. If you can, have whoever is teaching you English to go over them and explain a few of them to you for learning purposes.
You have ‘French’ listed as your native language, but also list your location as another country. If you know the local language a bit, you can add that to your profile as ‘basic.’

Archived