Improve Writing Qualities

asitha012

There are many grammatical errors in your gigs and description which will put many buyers off from buying your gigs. The correct word in your post heading should read “Qualities”. Maybe you could take some English lessons which would help you in the future. Good Luck!

Ouch. There is so much to be said here. Even your tagline on your profile (I AM WRITING KILLAR) is spelt wrong. You are a killer of spelling and grammar but little else.

Find something that you can do and try that instead. Fiverr doesn’t need another writer. It is saturated with them, especially poor quality ones.

There are many grammatical errors in your gigs and description which will put many buyers off from buying your gigs. The correct word in your post heading should read “Qualities”. Maybe you could take some English lessons which would help you in the future. Good Luck!

Thanks your guidance… I respect you

Ouch. There is so much to be said here. Even your tagline on your profile (I AM WRITING KILLAR) is spelt wrong. You are a killer of spelling and grammar but little else.

Find something that you can do and try that instead. Fiverr doesn’t need another writer. It is saturated with them, especially poor quality ones.

OK … I will correct that one… thanks

Archived