When talking about SEO it’s all about choosing the right keywords.
- Think about the keywords people use to search for your service.
- Use your keyword, where relevant, in the title of your Gig.
- Your keyword should appear 2-3 times in your Gig description. At the beginning, at the end and in the body of your text.
- Make sure relevant keywords are in your Gig tags.
- Video and image files you upload should be descriptive and contain your keyword.
Things to Avoid:
- Flooding your text with keywords can have a negative impact.
- Using keywords that are not relevant to your Gig.
To get keyword ideas, do a search for a service like yours, on any search engine. You can also check out similar Gigs on Fiverr with the following Google query: inurl:yourkeywordhere site:fiverr.com
Let's take the keyword "caricature" as an example. ( inurl:caricature site:fiverr.com )
From this search result (see screenshot), you can see how the sellers ranking for this keyword have optimized their Gigs.