Improvement help?

oakowl

I managed to get one order and one review, but I’m not sure where to go from here. I’m not getting any more. I’m going through Buyer Request over and over and have sent a total of 31 applications, but nothing is working at the moment. Here is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/oakowl/draw-a-cute-cartoon-illustration-for-you Does anyone have any tips on how to improve my gig so that I can keep getting orders? Thank you!

I will recommend that you create a few more gigs, for cartoons in different niches. Also, if you have other graphic design skills then make a gig or two for them. Even if it’s not your favorite, having a number of offerings can help you out especially in the beginning.

Also, you should change the watermark that points to your website [edit I now see that’s not your website, so its ok as long as it doesn’t point to your contact info]

Something you can do occasionally is occasionally advertise your gig in the “my fiverr gigs category” (I’ve never done it more than every other week but I don’t think there’s a rule about that) Although with such a nice quality of work, you might find some customers roll in just from this post 😉

Good Luck

Archived