In 60 days,I can not find any order

rakibul_tushar

Hello… Try to improve your gig’s title by using the right keywords for your niche. Secondly try to stay online using PC. If you have good Impression rate but not clicks, try to change the thumbnail of the your gig. More Importantly keep patience and try to learn new skill in this tenure. I hope this helps you.
Thanks

Be patient and keep improving your skills. Send at least fifteen buyer requests per day. Moreover, there is no option to stay active in the fiverr forum. And speed up marketing on your social media. Gradually everything will be fine.

Send at least fifteen buyer requests per day.

Wow, it’s growing!!! 🙃

There is a lot of bad advice in this thread. Read this one instead:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

I rarely see Buyer’s requests and never come more than 1. How to send 10 buyer’s requests daily? can you suggest some way?

You will get 10 requests in some specific days not everyday of week, Be connected with the communities, use appropriate terminologies, effective keywords and unique skills are the basic reasons to get multiple orders on Fiverr.

You have to sell your skills and compete your competitors simultaneously.

you will get order be positive and good luck (Y)

New sellers & even some old sellers are facing similar issues nowadays. I’m also new, selling on fiver for 4 months & here are my thoughts regarding these issues.

1- You have to respond to buyer requests, There is a limit of 10 per day try to use all but avoid to answer spam requests, a lot of junk in buyer requests these days.
2- It is last month & holiday season in most of the countries, be patient hopefully the new year will bring a lot of good opportunities.
3- Try to make your clients a returning customer by providing good services because these will be the most valued clients for you.

In my short journey on Fiverr, I have made around 5-7 returning clients & they gave me good sales. I’m level 1 now & going to be level 2 soon just a matter of some more orders.

Keep patience bro, success will definitely come to you…

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours.
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

Archived