In a Quandary

genuineguidance

Hi All!

Received an order, and lucky me they ordered an “extra”. All is wonderful, right? Well, sort of.

Now, here is where the problem comes in and I am sure some of you have gone through this and I am at a crossroad with what I should do.

I am an astrologer and offer a gig to answer a question using a method called horary astrology. Now, horary tends to need a “specific” question so that I am looking at the correct house rulers etc to ascertain what the answer will be. My client asked a pretty vague question. That’s problem number one.

Second problem is, they ordered a gig extra where I will also look at their natal chart/progressions/transits to verify what I am seeing in the horary. Well, instead of supplying their birth data, which I clearly ask for in this gig extra(!), they write in the box that is supposed to have that info, “Do you need my birth date? I already know about natal stuff…” LOL b-(

I have been sending messages to this client for over a day (I have a 2 day time frame to deliver) and now have only 10 hours left (it is 3:18am and I do need to go to bed!) to deliver the gig or face my first bad rating. I have written explaining that I need a more concise question, and that “yes” I do need their birth data if they want me to look at their chart. I mean, I am good, but, not “that” good! LOL

So, my options are:

Just do the horary, prepare the answer (even though the question was vague) and send that so that it buys me time as far as getting at least one thing to them and ask them for their birth data so I can finish their reading

or

Opt for a cancellation due to the fact they have not truly followed through on what I need to complete the order according to what I promise in my gig and my gig extras?

I am leaning towards just doing the horary and hoping they send their birth data and do not become snippy…I checked their screen name and they haven’t had any activity for the last day, so it is as if they ordered my gig and haven’t been back, so probably have not seen my multitude of notes to them asking for a bit of help here…!

Thanks for reading and any guidance.

Juli

Guest mrspanda
genuineguidance said: Just do the horary, prepare the answer (even though the question was vague) and send that so that it buys me time as far as getting at least one thing to them and ask them for their birth data so I can finish their reading

Do it. Then in your delivery, include that "since you have not answered my e-mails and my clock was ticking, I just worked with the information that you have given me. I apologize for any inconvenience."

Thanks Panda!

That is what my gut was telling me to do. Looking at her profile, she just signed up with the site the day she placed the orders, and perhaps isn’t sure how the whole thing works…even though my extra part specifically asks for birth data IF they want that extra!

mh_freelancer…not sure what a bevy of American flags has to do with my conundrum? LOL

Juli

Yeah! My buyer is alive and well! LOL She just emailed me and clarified her question, and I had just finished typing up the horary answer… good thing I “sensed” what she really wanted to ask and read the chart that way, so no wasted time looking at the wrong thing! She wasn’t sure what time she was born and had to clarify with her parents so she will let me know later today (even after the deadline). I delivered the horary part, and she seems nice, so fingers crossed it works out and I get the natal/progressions/transits part to her tonight after some sleep and her verifying her birth info!

Big relief! Thanks to those who read and responded!

Juli

Archived