In my GIG have impression but no click and orders

coder_gazi

In my GIG I have impression with few clicks but there is no orders. How can I get Click and Orders for my GIG.

How can I get Click and Orders

You do realise that you can get “clicks” only if people are interested enough with your image and title and only then they click on your gig to check it out in detail.

If people don’t click on your gig then you need to change something to make it more attractive.

Your impressions come from buyers seeing your gig on the search results. Something is stopping them from clicking on your gig and taking the next step. Maybe it’s your price, maybe it’s your gig title, maybe it’s the gig image/video, or maybe it’s the clarity of what you’re offering. Either way the competition is offering something better in one or more of those aspects, which in turn is keeping you from getting clicks and orders.

Your impressions come from buyers seeing your gig on the search results. Something is stopping them from clicking on your gig and taking the next step. Maybe it’s your price, maybe it’s your gig title, maybe it’s the gig image/video, or maybe it’s the clarity of what you’re offering. Either way the competition is offering something better in one or more of those aspects, which in turn is keeping you from getting clicks and orders.

Thanks for your valuable advice. But I followed so many GIG’s. Now how can I improve my GIGs

Thanks! I also feel the same

It’s a good thing you have impressions at least. That means your gig will be listed on search results and listings. Now you have to work on improving the gig. Create an attractive gig image with a good titles. Analyze the top gigs of the same category to determine a good title. If possible add a video as well. This will improve your click rate. Let me know if this works for you. The next thing you have to work on is converting your clicks to orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived