Fiverr Community Forum

In need of a Youtube Thumbnail?

:wave: Hi!
I create thumbnails and banners in high quality for sale. I assure high quality and full satisfaction to the buyer.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bde2wW
All Packages in my Gig include:

• High Quality PNG/JPG Image
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction through seller to buyer communication.

My Packages are $5 for one thumbnail, $10 for three thumbnails, and $15 for five thumbnails
No matter what package you purchase, I will not stop until you are fully satisfied with your order.

Thank you for reading, I hope that we may be in business soon! :grinning:

1 Like

you could be blackmailed any time because of this option.

I just wish to start bringing buyers in and to fully satisfy them. But since this is my first Gig, I am interested into what information you could tell me. Does blackmail happen often for things like this? And in what way could I be blackmailed?

Thank you.

Your buyer will be satisfied with your work, and can be attracted with the quality of your gig content. Unlimited offer is not a good offer believe me! It always bring trouble for a seller. You can support unlimited but don’t mention it. Trust me. 1,2 or max 3 revision are enough to mention. And if you do extra for your buyer they will be happy and would like to return again. but people who outsource here they can lay you down and you can’t breath even.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I just wish to stand out to buyers, which is why I changed my Gig from 3-5 revisions to Unlimited. I don’t really have a way to advertise my Gig other than this, so I would just like to appeal to them so that they would at least send in an order.

However, I have taken your information to heart and will use it over time. I just need a start.

Again, thank you!