In the last 7 months I did not get one job, henceforth

In the last 7 months, I did not get one job, you learn some FIVERR learning strategies from your experience. I am a Professional Full-Stack Web Developer and WordPress Expert. I have 3+ years experience in this sector. But, Still, I am not getting orders From 7 month.

You can try reading through these tips to see if they help.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

it’s so much sad , i think anything fault,contact customer support and ask them for your gig performance, and do huge gig marketing.

@paulmaplesden thank you for giving the Tips

Check your gig performance with current trends search keyword. share your gig on social media, send every day 10 buyer request with the proper description that a buyer exactly wants.
Also, need to active up to 15 hours on Fiverr.If you can then active 24 hours.
Update your gig description once or twice every month.

Happy selling…

Check your gig performance with current trends search keyword. share your gig on social media, send every day 10 buyer request with the proper description that a buyer exactly wants.

Happy selling…

@web_coader tnx for giving the TIPS

Happy selling…

need to active up to 15 hours on Fiverr

On PC or is it okay to use the mobile app?

Hard harsh note : If you don’t get any single order in 7 months…that means you’re not serious about work or you don’t have skills. Even you don’t tried to learn by Fiverr channels, blog etc etc. 😄

simply - you should leave rather than wasting your 7 month 😉

Hard harsh note : If you don’t get any single order in 7 months…that means you’re not serious about work or you don’t have skills. Even you don’t tried to learn by Fiverr channels, blog etc etc. 😄

simply - you should leave rather than wasting your 7 month 😉

@fast_editing I am a professional Full-stack Web developer. having 3+ years experience in this field. I have complete 165+ projects (offline)

@fast_editing I am a professional Full-stack Web developer. having 3+ years experience in this field. I have complete 165+ projects (offline)

I have complete 165+ projects

I just finished a topic about using your old clients to get your Fiverr business started.

EDIT Apparently I should have made this a bit more clear. This post is meant for NEWBIES who have experience outside of Fiverr and need their first orders to get started on Fiverr. Recently I’ve seen quite a few responses saying that in order to get sales you should share your gig on social media. Really? disappointed I’m not saying you can’t get customers from social media, but I would assume that if you had a decent amount of followers or you knew how to do advertising on social media, y…

Reach out to your old clients.

Do some projects for them through Fiverr and once you deliver some orders you’ll get a boost, reviews and others will see your gig value.

Archived