Inaccurate Response Rating

organicvoice

Hello! First timer on the forum.
My response rate has been at 75% for over 6 weeks. I have not once in these 6 weeks forget/didn’t answer a customer. I answer everyone within 5 hours. I contacted Fiverr and they told me that there were 2 people (Both around 2 months ago) that I didn’t answer. One of which I had blocked after receiving their message and the other asked me something said nevermind then placed their order. Regardless- even if I didn’t answer 2 people according to them. I have answered countless amounts of other people and my response rate hasn’t changed. I contacted them again today and they told me to answer those 2 people (which they already said to me previously the day before and I had already messaged them). Am I talking to real person through customer service? Cause I always get the same responses no matter what I say. Anyone experience this or have any tips on what to do?
Thanks so much

• Sami

Hello! First timer on the forum.

My response rate has been at 75% for over 6 weeks. I have not once in these 6 weeks forget/didn’t answer a customer. I answer everyone within 5 hours. I contacted Fiverr and they told me that there were 2 people (Both around 2 months ago) that I didn’t answer. One of which I had blocked after receiving their message and the other asked me something said nevermind then placed their order. Regardless- even if I didn’t answer 2 people according to them. I have answered countless amounts of other people and my response rate hasn’t changed. I contacted them again today and they told me to answer those 2 people (which they already said to me previously the day before and I had already messaged them). Am I talking to real person through customer service? Cause I always get the same responses no matter what I say. Anyone experience this or have any tips on what to do?

Thanks so much

• Sami

My response rate has been at 75% for over 6 weeks.

If there were two people you failed to respond to around 2 months ago those should fall off soon because it takes 60 days before they do that.

My response rate has been at 75% for over 6 weeks.

If there were two people you failed to respond to around 2 months ago those should fall off soon because it takes 60 days before they do that.

I was hoping that would be the case 😦 I just checked and it has actually been about 3 months now. So I’m passed the 60 day period.

Archived