Inactive Requesters?

uchuuko

Has anyone else experienced these people? It’s been a few days since I offered my services to some requests, but I have yet to receive their decisions. I understand if I may not be what they’re looking for, but this seems to be the case for more than one person who has a request.

Buyers usually only get in touch with you if they are interested in your services. You cannot expect from them to get back to every single seller who made an offer, sometimes they receive hundreds of offers. Just move on and don’t worry about it.

If you have ever used a bidding freelance site, you would know the stats are something like out of 100 bids, 90 will never respond, 8 will, but it’ll be a waste of time that goes nowhere during the interview process and 2 may turn out to be a job.

This is a horrendous generalization, but not too far off. BR is just Fiverr’s bidding section and limits you a lot when making your bid, even if you know all the “tricks” to set yourself apart from the competition. Generally speaking, it’s not worth it unless you are a newbie and you need to make some sales to build your profiles and get the organic orders from searches etc. Either way, if no-one responds, it’s not worth worrying about. It’s a numbers game–just keep chiseling away at the marble.

Archived